Christians today live in a world that is activity heavy and relationship light. The result is spiritual emptiness. We struggle to know what God wants from us and for us but that was never God’s idea. In Romans 12, God gives us a clear picture of what Christians should look like as they journey toward true spirituality answering these 5 questions:
- HOW DO I GIVE GOD WHAT HE WANTS MOST?
- HOW DO I GET GOD'S BEST FOR MY LIFE?
- HOW DO I COME TO GRIPS WITH THE REAL ME?
- HOW DO I EXPERIENCE AUTHENTIC COMMUNITY?
- HOW DO I OVERCOME THE EVIL AIMED AT ME?