Each year our church seeks to be a blessing to this community. Our goal this year is to give out 100 hampers to families in need. By partnering with people like yourselves, we will be able to reach that goal.
“It is more blessed to give than to receive.” Acts 20:35
These are a few things that you will need to know about your hamper:
- Buy juice that doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
- Buy fresh things like potatoes and carrots as close to the deadline as possible.
- If there are any non-perishable extras that your family enjoys, feel free to add it to the hamper.
- Drop off your hamper during the week of Dec. 11-15th, at the church office, with the deadline being Sunday morning, December 17th.
- The hampers will be prepped for delivery on Dec.18th and 19th. If you are available to help, please contact the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The hampers will be delivered to families Dec. 20th and 21st. If you would like to deliver hampers, please contact the office or email email@example.com.
May God bless you as you serve Him this Season.
Pastor Alayne Durand